Friday, February 27, 2015

Effective Reading Activities & Resources {K-3} Linky Party


Happy Friday, Café Friends!
I could get used to working only Monday and Friday with 3 snow days in between.
Everything's wonderful until I get back to school this morning and try to make up for the 3 days we were out! Just when I think I'm getting back into our daily groove, the fire drill sounds! Go figure.
TGIF is all I have to say!!
 
Mid-term reports just went home this week and we're in full-swing with getting these little first graders reading at and above grade level. With only 3 solid months of school left I've been trying to find various ways to help ensure my students are ready for second grade. {My heart just skipped a few beats and my anxiety level just rose a bit when I typed that---3 MONTHS!} Where has the year gone?!?!
If you're like me, you're constantly looking for new tools, tricks, and activities to help your kids during this "crunch time".
 
Join the party!
Feel free to link up to 5 EFFECTIVE READING ACTIVITIES, RESOURCES, or BLOG POSTS that you've used and found to be SUCCESSFUL with your K-3 students in helping them become better readers. Please be sure the links are suitable for K-3 students.

 
 Thanks for stopping by the Crazy Critter Café! I hope you'll join the linky! {it ends 3/9/15}
Once the linky party is over, stop back by, check out the links, find some awesome resources for reading and get ready to finish out your school year with ease!
 


2 comments:

Linda Post: The Teacher's Post said...

This is a great theme for a Linky! Thank you...

Unknown said...

Thank you! Thanks for stopping by! I hope other teachers will find it helpful, too.