Sunday, January 25, 2015

SALE- Warm Up to a Huge Sale Until the End of January! Up to 50% off!

Hello Café Friends!
 
If it's going to be cold, I want it to snow! {I know some of you have had enough snow already.} Here in NC you never know when we might see some of the white, fluffy stuff. But, at least we won't have to worry about making up any snow days---yet! :-)
 Since it's been so cold {and rainy} lately, I wanted to warm things up by having a HOT SALE in my TPT store. EVERY PRODUCT IS UP TO 50% OFF UNTIL JANUARY 31ST!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Hclark


I'm also linking up again with Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations for Markdown Monday!
This week I'm featuring my Dental Health Foldable Pocket Sorts--marked down to only $1.00!

 
 Please stop by my TPT store and check out the deals and share this sale with a friend!
Don't forget to leave feedback--you earn TPT credit for every purchase, which means more discounted and free TPT products for you!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope everyone has a wonderful, week!


No comments: